Corona (COVID-19) Precautions for Societies and Apartments/Gated Communities
Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19. It is very important to protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading of coronavirus. Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy.
- Current situation In India
- 1. India has reported 141 positive cases, including the 3 who have been cured in Kerala
- 2. Maharashtra becomes the most-hit state in India. The total number of positive coronavirus cases in Maharashtra has reached 42 while Pune alone has reported 18 cases.
- 3. A 64-year-old man who had tested positive for the coronavirus died in Mumbai on Tuesday, taking the total death toll in India to 3.
Some mostly recommended precautions are
– Wash your hand as much as possible or use hand sanitizer – Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water (Ask society guard to provide sanitizer to every visitor before enter into society premises)
– Practice respiratory hygiene – Use of mask for security personnel at the gate.
– Avoid touch of visitor to gate security app while visitor entry. Wipe device using cloths or disinfectant
– Request all society members to avoid touching to elevators, handrails.
– Educate society staff and society guard about prevention measures
– Avoid visitors and outside visit as much as possible to avoid spread of virus.
– Reduce events or activities where group is included inside society premises.
– Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
– Spread awareness about this virus and its precaution in society as much as possible through meeting pamphlets notices etc.
Don’t be afraid of this disease, avoid misleading information about this disease. Prevention is the only measure.
“It’s Better to wear a mask than a ventilator; better to stay at home than in an ICU.”